Google+ Nail Everything: 31DC2013 DAY 04: GREEN / Día 04: Verde

jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 DAY 04: GREEN / Día 04: Verde

It took me forever to upload this nail art, I did it 3 times because I wasn't happy with the first 2 and I think I never will *sigh* anyway here is my effort to make a pixel camouflage pattern.

The polishes that I used were: American Apparel Peacock and Army Jacket, Pure Ice Wild Thing, Color Club Happy Hunter and Revlon Matte Top Coat.

Hope you like it ;)



Me tomó muchísimo tiempo subir este nail art porque lo rehice 3 veces, no quedaba contenta y creo que no lo estoy del todo todavía, pero bueno, he aquí mi esfuerzo por hacer un patrón de camuflaje de pixeles.

Los esmaltes que use fueron Peacock y Army Jacket de American Apparel, Wild Thing de Pure Ice, Happy Hunter de Color Club y Matte Top Coat de Revlon.

Espero que les guste ;)






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario