Google+ Nail Everything: 31DC2013 DAY 16: TRIBAL PRINT / Día 16: Print Tribal

lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 DAY 16: TRIBAL PRINT / Día 16: Print Tribal

Tribal print is one of my favorite print, even though there is no novelty here with the pattern. 
I would like to try more complicated ones, but the truth was that my eyes hurt really bad last night, blame it to working all day in front of a computer, besides I'm beginning to suspect that I need glasses :S

Anyway... what I was looking for was very bright colors over a dark one, thought black was boring so I opted for a burgundy and put a matte top coat, to give it a nice contrast. The studs were painted with the same polishes I used. 

Polishes: OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, Essence Let's Get Lost, Little Miss Sunshine, Lime Up!; Rimmel Hot Shot and Kleancolor Madly Matte.


Tribal print es uno de mis print favoritos, aunque no hay mucha novedad en cuanto al patrón que hice.

Quisiera probar unos más complicados pero la verdad es que me dolían ya mucho los ojos por trabajar todo el día frente a la computadora, además que empiezo a sospechar que necesito lentes :S

Bueno, mi idea eran colores brillantes sobre uno oscuro y como el negro se me hizo aburrido opté por un vino, además de matizarlo para darle un lindo contraste. Los estoperoles fueron pintados con los mismos esmaltes que usé.

Esmaltes: Every Month is Oktoberfest de OPI; Let's Get Lost, Little Miss Sunshine, Lime Up! todos de Essence; Hot Shot de Rimmel Madly Matte de Kleancolor.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario