Google+ Nail Everything: 31DC2013 DAY 23: INSPIRED BY A MOVIE / Día 23: Inspirado por una Película

miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 DAY 23: INSPIRED BY A MOVIE / Día 23: Inspirado por una Película

Sorry, I know this challenge it's over but I've been overwhelmed with work and have very little spare time but I will continue until I finish, although I don't know when. This is my first challenge and if I don't go all the way, my pride will hurt ;) 

From now on, I will try (when it fits) to do Halloween related stuff along with the themes of the challenge because I looove Halloween and I don't know if I will be able to do some before it comes, it's just around the corner!
Then, I was thinking about doing one of my favorite movies of all time: Young Frankenstein but I failed terrible, making faces in a tiny nail is sooo difficult, that's why I have so much respect for Robin Moses, watch her YT channel, she is amazing! hope some day I can do nail art like that so... I have to practice, practice practice.



I went for another idea and it came from revisiting The Birds, is not my favorite of Hitchcock but I really like it, the way is made is a work of genius, just the phone booth scene is to never forget.
The creepy thing is why the birds attack the small town? it is because of Melanie arrival? what does she represent? It will keep you thinking...

There's another movie that shows the relationship between Hitchcok and Tippi Hedren (the lead actress) in the two movies they made together, Hitchock was very cruel and manipulative, he released real birds to attack her when filming one of the scenes, when he told her that they were puppets!!! The movie is The Girl if you are interested.


So, the colors: for the base I made a blue gradient (Essence Absolutely Blue and Revlon Midnight Affair) to give it a dark mood, the green is from a dress that the girl wears in the colorized version of the movie (it was originally released in b&w) I mixed several polishes to achieve the color because I had nothing that looks like this, the birds are acrylic paint.

Another thing, as you can tell English is not my first language so if you find any errors, please correct me? Thanks a lot and have a nice week :)



Lo siento, sé que este reto ya se acabó, pero he estado topada con tanto trabajo que no me ha permitido tener casi tiempo libre y cuando lo tengo sólo quiero dormir jiji, continuaré con el reto hasta que lo acabe, aunque no sé sinceramente cuando sea eso, pero si no lo hago, mi ego dolerá ;)

De ahora en adelante, trataré de (si el tema lo permite) hacer cosas relacionadas con Halloween porque AAAAMOOOO Halloween ¡y ya está a la vuelta de la esquina!
Estaba pensando entonces, hacer para este tema, una de mis películas favoritas de siempre: Young Frankenstein, pero fallé horriblemente, hacer caras en una uñita es muy difícil, es por eso que le tengo tanto respeto a Robin Moses checa su canal de YT es ¡increíble! y sólo espero, algún día, poder hacer nail art tan bonito, así que a practicar, practicar y practicar.

Me fui entonces por otra idea que vino de volver a ver The Birds, no es mi favorita de Hitchcock pero me gusta mucho, la manera en que está hecha es obra de un genio, sólo la escena en la cabina telefónica es para no olvidarse.
La parte macabra del asunto es: ¿Por qué los pájaros atacan el pueblo? ¿Es por la llegada de la protagonista? ¿Qué representa la chica? Te deja realmente pensando...

Hay otra película que muestra la relación que tenían Hitchock y Tippi Hedren (la protagonista) en las dos películas que hicieron juntos, Hitchcock era muy cruel y manipulador, ¡liberó a pájaros reales para que la atacaran cuando filmaban una de las escenas cuando le había dicho que eran de mentira! la película se llama The Girl si están interesadas.

Los colores: de base hice un gradiente con Absolutely Blue de Essence y Midnight Affair de Revlon) para darle el mood oscuro. El verde, que es el color de un vestido de la chica en la versión colorizada de la película, es una mezcla de varios esmaltes ya que no tenía uno que se le pareciera, los pájaros son hechos con pintura acrílica.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario