Google+ Nail Everything: 31DC2013 DAY 27: ARTWORK / Día 27: Obra de Arte

miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

31DC2013 DAY 27: ARTWORK / Día 27: Obra de Arte

Since I won't have time to do Halloween nail art I think this will count as one ;) It's based on the Tara McPherson artwork (which I'm a big fan of), and specially on her book Lost Constellations Vol. 2.

So, this is my little tribute to one of my favorite illustrators and I hope I did her a little justice and I say that it's Halloween themed because of the skulls, the bleeding heart and the little vampire boy, oh well!... ok... the balloons are not scary at all! he he



Ya que no tendré tiempo de hacer nail art de Halloween , creo que éste contará como tal ;) Está basado en el arte de Tara McPherson (del cual soy gran fan) y especialmente en su libro Lost Constellations Vol. 2.

He aquí pues mi pequeño tributo a una de mis ilustradoras favoritas y espero haber hecho justicia, y digo que es un nail art de Halloween por las calaquitas, el corazón sangrante y el niño vampiro, ¡oh bueno!... ok, los globos no son para nada de espanto jeje  




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario