Google+ Nail Everything: 31DC2013 DAY 01: RED / Día 01: Rojo

lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 DAY 01: RED / Día 01: Rojo

Being just a beginner in the nail art world you always need inspiration and things that makes you try harder and after all just improve yourself, that's what I want after finish this Chalkbord Nails challenge: learn and improve.
I don't know if I will be able to finish it in time and do it daily, but I'll try my best.
Wish me luck!
My very first is just a circular red gradient.





Siendo sólo una principiante en esto del nail art a veces uno necesita un impulso que te haga intentar las cosas para mejorar, eso es lo que yo quisiera al unirme a este reto: mejorar y aprender.
No sé si seré capaz de terminar el reto en 31 días como debería de ser, pero lo intentaré.

Deséenme suerte!

El primero es sólo un degradado circular.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario